• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Noise

gem1410

Figure a shop wants $100/hr--Diesel shop more--and there is a good chance they will not fix it--But for $100/hr they will give you 10 reasons why its still is not fixed and how their mechanic worked all day on it and why its your fault and you owe $800-----That is how it works in New Jersey----Take your time and figure it out--Lots of members have good parts laying around--run some adds on SS for what you need--

Chief B

Figure a shop wants $100/hr--Diesel shop more--and there is a good chance they will not fix it--But for $100/hr they will give you 10 reasons why its still is not fixed and how their mechanic worked all day on it and why its your fault and you owe $800-----That is how it works in New Jersey----Take your time and figure it out--Lots of members have good parts laying around--run some adds on SS for what you need--
Yea, that is basically what happened last time I sent it to a mechanic for repairs, but it was 4K and still not right when I got it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk