• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baton Rouge - M923 Batteries

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone near Baton Rouge that would be willing to get an M923A2 started? It will likely need the usual batteries and fuel prime to get it running. I plan to have it hauled but it needs to drive up onto the trailer. Thanks.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be able to help.

What is the timeline? Is at GSA?

I am familiar with the nhc250 but have never primed an a2 but I am sure you can talk me through it?

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Brent, I might be able to get it going. What's your timeline and where is it? Do you need the batteries to stay in it?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's GSA at the Louisiana Federal Property building. I'd prefer to leave good batteries in it so unloading will be easy. I can guide anyone through the process on an A2. Timeline is sooner the better, 2 week window max (standard GSA limitations). As soon as it's confirmed running I can get it picked up. you won't have to baby sit it.

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will talk to Doug and we can help you together. I work in Baton Rouge. I also have access to reasonable batts. They normally don't have junk there so it should just be simple to make her run. :)

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If there is too major of an issue Juan i will be heading to Marty's next week and i can stop by it on the way thru

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brent, let the location know that Juan and I will stop by in the next couple of days. Juan is able to pick up 2 refurbished 31 batts if we need them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks