• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about MaxPro wheels

Olly

I was wondering if the dual MaxPro wheels are the same measurements as the stock m800 5 ton series wheels? Mainly was wondering if the offset was the same. From what I could measure my wheel itself is about 8 inches and my offset is 3 but because its still mounted on the truck its a little difficult to get an accurate measurement. Any information about measurements for either wheel is appreciated. Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yes they are budd pattern. There is a thread on this already. Studs will have to be super long to work. Limited on tires you can mount on them as well.

Olly

Yes they are budd pattern. There is a thread on this already. Studs will have to be super long to work. Limited on tires you can mount on them as well.
Thanks for the quick response I did know they are a Budd pattern and I have checked several threads none mention the exact backspacing.... from the measurements I have gotten about the Maxpro rim is that they're ten inches total which would mean they have a two inch offset and as I have not found the exact offset of the stock 5 ton rim I was wondering if they have the same off set?