• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauges that match the stock ones

ramdough

Anyone find a brand and series of gauges that match somewhat the stock gauges?

For example, say I want a boost gauge or EGT or anything else...... is there a known source for gauges with a similar appearance?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArmoredCTP

I haven't found any gauges that are an exact match for the originals (A0 gen), nor any complete set of gauges that are similar, but I have found some from different makers that are close. I found that Hewit makes a close boost gauge, and Apexmeter makes a close tachometer.

Unfortunately, it's so hard to match every characteristic of the old gauges (needle/backlighting color, background color, bezel shape, font, etc) so I just went with what would look acceptable and not out-of-place next to existing gauges. The ones I found have the stepped bezels, but they look great next to the smooth bezels on stock FMTV gauges, especially after painting to match.

Apexmeter (beware: red/orange backlighting, cannot be changed): http://www.apexmeter.com/Products.html

Hewitt: