• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Resurrecting 816

Redpawn

kubotaman The TM calls it a VS governor. I spoke with a guy at a local injector shop and he said the pump is considered a dual governor pump and that the second governor can't be added to a single governor pump.

Last edited:

Redpawn

Well thanks to a little side work and a fellow Steel Soldiers member it looks like I might have this running a lot sooner than I thought. Big thanks to Floridanson for hooking me up with the missing radiator, fan and master cylinder. The injector shop I went to is building me the pump I need for the truck as well. A few more weeks and I might get to hear it run. I fixed the tank switching valve and got filterers so I can service it before I start it. Just need to order belts and radiator hoses. Again BIG thanks Floridanson.

Redpawn

While I was repairing the tank switching valve I decided to make a new plate for it. I probably could have just got a new one but now I have a stainless steel one.

IMG_20191129_184354.jpg