• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Sam Houston, Tx

Kwai

The guys at Ft Sam Houston are helpful. When loading out my M818 they went above and beyond to jump the M818 multiple times when it kept running out of fuel.

fstfrdy

just made a pick up there this past weekend and the guys there are great. the site manager was very courteous when i spoke to him on the phone. when i got there he had to call the yard guy back from his lunch break, even with that he was very helpful and polite i simply waited inside the yard gate while he went and jump started my truck and brought it to me and even drove it onto my trailer from there loading dock. all i had to do was strap it down sign the papers and away i went

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks