• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter/Oil filter/Belt questions for M35a2

I've got my EUC for pickup of the M35a2c in Camp Lejuene and my uncle should be getting his anyday for his two dueces. I'm ready to buy the parts I just wanted to verify I have the correct Napa part numbers?

Do Napa Primary Fuel #3511 and the Secondard Filters #3512 come with the correct gaskets needed?

Do the engine oil filters #1133 have the correct gaskets included?

Are these the correct fan belt numbers Air Compressor #25-9510
Alternator #25-9470

Are their additional belts such as water pump? Thanks,
Any help is appreciated.
Andy

Angus1

you want the napa gold 3540 fuel filter for the correct gasket, for the secondary and final fuel filters. the belt # looks good but you will need two for the alt. GOOD LUCK

Angus1-
Is the Napa Gold 3540 in place of the primary or secondary filters?

Also is that all of the engine belts I would need or am I missing one? Does the water pump have a belt?

Thanks,
Andy

thanks

Thanks-

So the Napa Gold 3540 works for both primary and secondary fuel filters applications?

Just want to make sure as I'm planning on changing the fuel filters right after I get the truck off base for the long trip home.

Thanks again for your help,
Andy

Angus1

RE: thanks

yes the 3540 gold is the filter for both secondary and final fuel filters,3511 for the primary. It also couldnt hurt to order some FIL5070 from napa. Those are the gaskets for the secondary and final fuel filters. Its good to have some extras.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

ADP, the primary (3511) is by itself under the alt. Both secondarys (3540) are on the driver's side of the motor block behind the oil cooler.

jatonka

Gasket for the 3511 primary is Napa #5131. The napa 1133 filters now come with the correct gasket. It is Napa #5119 it is a fiber type flat gasket. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks