• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance M35 A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyne6262

I had the deuce insured through GMAC, but it cost $250/ per six months. What is the best insurance company to use and how do I ask them to write the policy?
Regards
Adam Rhyne

steelandcanvas

I use Hagarty's. $142 a year, includes "road service", but no towing. Only stipulation, I can't haul people around in the back of the Deuce. Fair enough for now, I might go to another underwriter when I want to parade "Her" with some proud Vets in the back.

AJMBLAZER

RE: Re: RE: Insurance M35 A2

Would someone please move this to the Deuce forum and not the CUCV forum? He might get more answers there.

houdel

State farm, $150/yr with collision and comprehensive based on a vehicle value of $6000. Watch some of the on line sites with low rates, they require a lockable garage (with photos to prove it) to get insurance from them.

fasthuhpat

I use Taylor collectable car insurance, great people. Full coverage with $6500 value cost me $50.00 a year, But no riders in the bed. Not sure on the lockable garage but I have one any way. I did have to send them a picture of the deuce.

FreightTrain

Banned

Progressive Commercial around $600 a year for 2 truck.Can do anything I want with it.No garage,No load restrictions,No passenger restrictions.Park it on a car while driving to and from work or around town I am covered!

tjcouch

Gulfway indeed! They actually know and understand what we drive. No garage requirement. Underwritten through Travelers. http://www.racensur.com/index.html

My personal advice: don't scrimp on the liability coverage. If you have any assets to your name, buy extra coverage!

Bigmillman

I can't agree more with checking around AND definatlely getting lots of liabillity! My brake pedal webt to the floor.. I downshifted as much as I could without nuking my engine, was in heavy traffic with nowhere to turn out of the way and made a full size car a very VERY flat sub-compact. Sumgum should not have cut infront of a large truck and stomped his brakes. Good way to prove the Darwin theory. And yes I have replaced the copper brake line with stainless brake line. Oh, the waist of space did not get hurt. Bummer. His grandpa was pissed that his stupid grandson totaled his new Caddy driving like he stole it or trying to be a player.
I did have the liablility and whatnot coverage so I was ok. Just had to pay the deductable and fix the scratch in my bumper paint. he he he. :jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks