• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello All, New Here!!

ArmyGuRu

Hey, What's up. New to this Forum. I spent 10 years in the Army, and have been working with the Army as a contractor for the last 4 years. I don't own any military vehicle as of yet, but would like to. Thought I would maybe stick around here and offer some support. i have worked on just about ever current vehicle available. to include: All Model HUMMWV"s, FMTV's, HEMTT's, PLS's, CUCV"s, and all the MRAP that are being used right now. I'm scheduled to report to Iraq next week, but I will still be come on here to offer support. I have access to most manual's, even one's on LOGSA.

I also do a little bit of Graphic's, I noticed you have the default buttons, so i made a sample of a new one. Click Here, If the Founder or Admins, like it I can make all of them, or i can change it any way you like.

Thanks, I believe i will like it here.

poppop

Welcome aboard!!! and thanks for your service. I think you will like it here and sounds like you have a lot to contribute. Be CAREFULL over there.