• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$60,000 Deuce?

Lorax

So I'm looking through a newsletter type thing that city hall mails out every year. The type of thing that talks about the schools, road improvements, etc. And there's a section on a new toy CH has acquired. A deuce. The paragraphs say the city got it from the gov for storm usage, and the article has a small picture of it. Looked nice in the picture, and it looks nice in person on the other side of the city motor pool fence.

Here's the chuckle part. The article said the city has valued it at $60,000.

I guess the same guy that redid property values did the deuce value too... Time to notify the insurance company that instead of $6000 worth of MVs at home, I have $150,000 worth of MVs at home. :roll:

Sarge

m-35tom, are you the guy who built the M35A8 a couple of years ago?
If so, I was curious how many man hours you put into that beast?
If you valued your work at one dollar an hour, wouldn't yours have been a $60,000 dollar deuce?
If no-one understands what I'm talking about, perhaps you could post a couple of photo's?
Unbelievable!
If I had won the lottery (any day now!) I would have bought the M35A8. And a HEMMT, and a.... ad infinitum...
-Sarge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks