• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(Road Trip) PA to NC and Back

grobinson2

I will be going down to see John Winslow next Sunday. I live near Harrisburg, PA and so will be more then happy to haul any parts for anyone along the way. Please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks,
Glenn

grobinson2

Ehhh... :)

Well the last trip was from Harrisburg, PA to Ft. Campbell, KY for a Beta Systems and some other stuff. That was a LOOOONG trip especially one with out any serious brakes. Thanks for the luck. :)

Glenn

grobinson2

Pick-Up

Well I will be heading down 95 with my truck and trailer. If you have a way to get it off the trailer (18 foot car trailer) then I am more then happy to pick it up for you. I work about 3 miles from Mech. Navy Depot.

Thanks,
Glenn

grobinson2

Last Call

Last Call for my trip to John Winslow's place in NC (PA to NC and back between Saturday night and Sunday night). If anyone needs me to pick anything up for them along the way please let me know by Saturday evening. I am going up and down I-95 and am more then happy to help people transport stuff as you guys have been more then a help to me. I am already picking up several things for various members so please let me know ASAP as I want to make sure I have things planned out. If you post here it will go to my blackberry but please feel free to just call if you need something moved 717-715-3939.

Thanks guys,
Glenn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks