• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up Deuce

uh60

I went up to Utah and picked up the duece. Every thing went very well. The truck started right up. The fuel tank was full of good fuel it looked like JP8. batteries look brand new. fluids and filters look new as well.
I baught a air mobile container and it just fit in the bed. I had to put pallets under it for the hindges to clear the bed sides. There was only a 1/4 of an inch to spare between bed sides.
I came back in the afternoon and picked up my M1008 it to started right up. Someone took the key but I had one with me thanks to a msgt I work with. I told him I baught a cucv and he gave me the key and said I would need it. Talk about luck looks like I owe him lunch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks