• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My herd of deuces.....

dm22630

Here are pics of my "herd".....

13 are at my house & 1 is in the shop....

Attachments

dm22630

Here they are individually.....

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You must have just missed me, I see my laundry trailer I just dropped off about 90 minutes ago!

Lots of good trucks there, Daniel. Way to go!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thats a mighty fine flock of trucks ya got there. Looking good. You may want to build a guntruck to protect thoses beauties while they are in the assembly area

dm22630

tie6044 said:
So what do your neighbors think? :D

The two in front of me LIKE them....

The guy to the one side is never home & the guy in the other side came over yesterday because "his wife was concerned & thought the army had moved in next door". So I gave him and his son a ride in one up my trail through the woods (45%+ grade) and then they reeeeeeally liked them! hahaha

:mrgreen:

dm22630

maddawg308 said:
You must have just missed me, I see my laundry trailer I just dropped off about 90 minutes ago!

Lots of good trucks there, Daniel. Way to go!
I saw it.....man that thing is heavy duty! You werent kidding when you said a 5ton is needed when its loaded down :shock:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
That looks more like a family photo album to me. Gives the saying " a man's best friend (or 12 friends)" an all new meaning. Nice trucks. Keep on truckin!!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool! That is a very impressive lineup. Why not diversify a bit? Try an M809 series truck or three. What about a nice M939 series?

dm22630

ucfjeeper said:
so.... like it was asked, what do you do with them all??
Sell enough of them to pay the lot off. Then get a few for free. ;)

M1075 said:
[thumbzup]

Time to update your signature line.

Did this all start with the M332 trailer purchase and progress from there?
yep! hahaha :mrgreen:

BKubu said:
Very cool! That is a very impressive lineup. Why not diversify a bit? Try an M809 series truck or three. What about a nice M939 series?

I dont have a CDL....and I KNOW that I wouldnt let a nice truck go to waste just because I couldnt legally drive it! ;)