• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 on tour to Pocking Germany

Wolf.Dose

There are more of this 300 + MV vehicle meeting!
Wolf

Attachments

Wolf.Dose

That's not all I have! Here is more!
Wolf

Attachments

rhinob

Wolf,
Thanks for the photos. Did you see Frank Flick there? That bugger needs to send me an email.

One other question....do you think that the Unimog 404 wheel/tire combo will fit the B2000? I have an extra set and was considering installing them. If not, any suppliers over there for the 16 inch tires like his? I really like that NATO tread since it matches the WWII tread.

Thanks much!

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

two.fiveM35, Pocking will not take place any more for the site will get an other use due to the information given by the owner.
rhinob, 9.00-16 are not awailable any more. The last maker that made WWII tire tread tires went bankrupt 5 years ago. The replacement is 255/100R16 Micheline or 285/85R16 of any brand. However, the tread is different.
Whether the Unimog disc wheels fit to the B2000, I do not know exactly, I did not try it. Just try to install them. If centre bore and stud cricle fits and the backspace, too, you are done. Normally it should, for it is a DIN size. The pic of the added B2000 uses Unimog wheels as far as I remember.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

The 10th Mting at Schmidtenhoehe from September, 2 until September 5. I did just a short visit there due to some other problems.
Wolf

Attachments

Wolf.Dose

Part two of the pics.
Schmidtenhoehe is now a natural resort. If you study the pumflet, you will find out that they need the MV Meeting with its nature destroying off road driving to keep the nature in a specified shape to give the wildlive the resources the birds and other animals need. Water places for example will grow closed with plants and destroy these water places. The MV keep them open free of charge. And some of the unwanted bushes also are kept in the required shape due to the MV off roading. So one hand helps the other. Therefore there is the change that this meeting will exist for a longer time, lets say at least for the forseeable time.
Wolf

Attachments

rhinob

two.fiveM35, Pocking will not take place any more for the site will get an other use due to the information given by the owner.
rhinob, 9.00-16 are not awailable any more. The last maker that made WWII tire tread tires went bankrupt 5 years ago. The replacement is 255/100R16 Micheline or 285/85R16 of any brand. However, the tread is different.
Whether the Unimog disc wheels fit to the B2000, I do not know exactly, I did not try it. Just try to install them. If centre bore and stud cricle fits and the backspace, too, you are done. Normally it should, for it is a DIN size. The pic of the added B2000 uses Unimog wheels as far as I remember.
Wolf, I think you are right. Those wheels don't look like mine. They look like what's on my Unimog 404.014 funker. I'll swap them out and send over a photo. I appreciate knowing about the tire manufacturer. I'd better buy up as many as I can!

Wolf.Dose

This weekend there was a MV meeting in Idar-Oberstein. Here some pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks