• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce parts for sale in the Classified section ........

CanadaDeuce

Just a quick heads up, posted an ad in the Classifieds for some neat deuce parts, check it out things like winter front, jerry cans , wheel nut sockets etc

Unfortunatly my plans for getting a deuce have failed :cry: and have this stuff Id like to see go to a good home .......... if anyone has any questions pls feel free to PM me.

Thanks much

CanadaDeuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you've posted prematurely! :oops: Your adds need to be approved before they are posted in the classifieds. I have yet to figure out what it is that Mike does, to "approve" them. I think he just wants first crack at them! :D

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Link? I did not see them.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mangus, any chance we could get a persons classifieds to be on the page, when you click on a users name(users profile page)?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok, I'll go look again! :roll:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I looked again and I still can't find your adds! I looked in the "forsale" section, page 2, not there? I looked at the "parts" forsale section, not there? I give up! Not sure what I'm doing wrong but, I can not find your adds! Post a link or teach me how to see all the adds, please!

Unfortunately,on the second Tuesday of this week, I'll be at the doctors for my second labotomy, my first one did not "take"!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aha! Now I see what I did wrong! I was looking for Canada in the locations as I was looking at the pages with out opening each add. Your add has Washington listed for the location on page 2, of parts. Thanks CD for helping me realize why I could not find your add. That was frustrating and yet refreshing!

CanadaDeuce

Doghead, could not post Canada as place of origin as there is no choice for anything up here when you do the ad, Im sure its kinda confusing BUT all on the up and up, I get to the US quite often so could ship from there or here.

hope this helps, sorry for the confusion.

CanadaDeuce

CanadaDeuce

Well the chain lead is SOLD, as well the M35 in detail book is SOLD ................ anyone need anything else ?

just want good homes for it all, too bad all these Deuce plans are not comming together like I had hoped, OH well

CanadaDeuce

CanadaDeuce

Cant believe nobody want the rest of the parts .......... common guys ya know you want them , LOL

Dont let fear, common sence and them being in Canada stop ya !

CanadaDeuce

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Now did you NAFA bring that up.... Just a joke guys. I love Canada but I can not understand your position on guns it just does not make sense with the many places I have been in Canada

CanadaDeuce

thanks Armyman and Frank............. I really wanted to do this MV thing BUT just aint happening, so just want good homes for this stuff, some of it came from SS members

Well If you guys need any of it Id appriciate it as I really have no need for it now .

Thanks

CanadaDeuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks