• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NATO Plug

nyceguy01

Ok guys I have searched but couldnt find the awnser. I have a K-30 that like all of these green trucks came with the big NATO plug in the grill for jumpstarting etc...

I would like to find the rest of the set. I have the piece that came on the truck but so far havent been able to get the jump wires etc..

Any sources for the part ????

Tanner

NATO slave cable

Just quoted new 15' single pin NATO slave/jumper cables to a customer of mine - $975 for a jumper cable - :shock:

Copper ain't cheap these days! The truck mounted receptacles were over $700 each -

"Tanner'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks