• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$11,499.00 Blazer

EZFEED

You mean to tell me someone placed a bid of $11,499.00 on that?!?!?!?!
I'd have contacted that bidder and took it right then and there! LOL!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even at that price, it still sags in the back. If I'm going to pay top dollar for a ten-o-nine, it better sit level.

swyne

He's listed it about 3 times, back to back on Ebay and the same person all 3 times was the one and only bidder. Sounds like a sham!! :lol:

saddamsnightmare

September 24th, 2008. :cookoo:

Gents:

From what I can see in the above photos, this boyo cut the side doors and made them something like the old M38's so he could "Dukes of Hazzard" outta the "General Grant"..... THAT's what accounts for the BIG BUCKS!!!! And I'll bet some fool will sooner or later bite on this one.... For me the money would be a nice down payment on a U1300L Unimog with some capabilities beyond a Chevy K2500....
Just my 2cents and I'm sure Mr. Bernanke will bail us all out..... Or the Chinese will copy it and sell it at Wally World..... :driver:

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan :nothingfunny:

allrevup

Not shure about the $11K price( I have spend twice that in a M1008 )but it does have a lot of very expencive parts and a lot of labor time. This is better then Military's ever was in OFF-ROAD mode. Should have started witha civie.

It definitely has 8-lug axles. I mean I know its a CUCV but its all dented to shit. It'd would need some serious engine modifications, etc like a 24 valve Cummins and a 6spd for me to even consider $11k.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks