• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hagglunds?

tatra813

Any new leads on a hagglunds for sale guys?

I am still looking for one in hopefully west coast of usa. I have cash for the right unit.

Trackiron

Are you going to post pics of your BV? My last BV wound up at the Olympics in BC - wish I didn't sell it. If you are interested in selling yours - let me know.:cool:

dc3coyote

well if anyone wants to play the import game, maybe we could make it easier and split. I mean just buy two from the same country. I dont know if that makes the paperwork any easier or not, but I am putting the offer out there.

Trackiron

FEI(For Everyones info) - Zeager Equipment does not have any BV206s for sale - Their website is out of date.

dc3coyote - I like your avatar! When do the Zombies come? - I have ammo that is getting dusty.

tatra813

Ive had one for over a year now and they are AWSOME They go well everywhere, mud , rocks etc, I still havnt run it in the snow yet.

If you are looking pay close attention to the track condition. They run about 7k EACH.

The rigs are awsome!!

Trackiron

I did have one - My avatar is a pic of it. I sold it to a ski lodge in Canada to buy some other MVs. Now I want another one. Out of all my tracked vehicles - the BV is by far the most capable. FYI - Those Chineese tracks that are cheap - well - exactly what you pay for. The new owners of my BV put a set on - they started comming apart in the first year of use.

PM me so we can meet up. I can bring my M116 to play.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks