• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
oilcan said:
The *shudder* thing is an inside joke. You'll have to ask DH if he'd like to let you in on it.
Some jokes are best kept private, like that picture Amy found on her camera. :roll: Wouldn't you agree, Oilcan? :wink:

GamaGoatGirl

Grand Canyon and other fun on the trails!

Some fun at the Grand Canyon in Georgia!

Attachments

19kilo

RE: Present from PopPop

Looks like you all had a great time... How come we don't see any pics of PB's 114 on any of those muddy tracks?

oilcan

RE: Sunday...

Where were all the wreckers?!

I think the 818 needs some detachable fenders and a nice set of mud flaps. When we got back on the paved road after a trailride, I saw mud chunks hitting the ground in front of the truck as far as the headlights could light up! The next truck in line had to wait a bit before pulling out behind me.

Capt.Marion

I'll be there next year for sure. You gotta watch it around that Gama Goat, as soon as you ride/ drive in it, you will want one like no other...

1crook

Thanks to everyone that came to the rally. We really did have a great time. Thanks to everyone that have posted videos and pictures of the event. I had a great time meeting new people at the rally this year. It is nice to have a face to match with the posts and stories that Clinto tells me.

Until next year........

poppop

More pictures

Here are a few more pictures of the Rally. My main computer has to go to the shop today and I don't think the network will work without it, so I may be off-line for a couple days.

Attachments

citizensoldier

RE: More pictures

Very ! very ! nice ! Clinto you outdid yourself.. I sure wish I could have gone.. Exspecialy now after seeing the pictures.. Same place next year?
Some of those trails look like chains would be a good thing..
I can see the team work on the one set of pictures loading the trailers.. Steel Soldiers are a good group.. I will see some of you at the Fl rally..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks