• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater Trailer Help

shawn085

I just got a heater trailer and I want to get it up and running to heat my workshop. The data plate has been sanded a bit but this I can read.
It is made by the Davey Compressor CO
It is a "Heater engine & shelter gound type. Class IV diesel engine driven 400,00 BTU/HR"
"Weight 734 LBS" "USAF"
Painted on the outside of the unit is "MH 58"
And the unit has a Davey diesel engine Model E673LN213 3.6HP

The unit looks to be mostly complete and I did get the engine running. The engine does run but the throttle control doesn't seem to do anything right now and I have not even tried to fire up the burner. I will try to take some pics soon. Any help or info as to what it is and where I can get manuals and parts please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks