• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Parts / Parts Trucks in Central Ohio

Opie

Thought I'd let you know about the following. He's the guy I bought my shop van from, and is located in Lancaster, OH.

http://www.miltrucks.com/html/--__m35_parts_trucks__--.html

M35 Parts Trucks

I have 3 M35 cargo trucks that I am beginning to strip down into parts. Both have a lot of good pieces left on them so let me know what you need.

One is a dropside in nice shape, and the other is a straight cargo with winch setup. I do have a way of assisting loading of the large parts onto your trailer.

For you guys needing Rockwell axles - I have the two sets on these trucks + a third set already pulled. They sell for $900 for a pair (matched Front / Rear) complete wheel to wheel. If you want the other rear axle, that is just $100 more. Get them now while I have them. As soon as I list these up, they normally sell so I don’t have them very long.

Take a look at the pictures so see some of what is available. I normally sell things cheaper than the parts houses as I just need to get them out of my way.

Beds - $200 to $600

Winch Setup - $900

Hoods - $125

Exhaust Setups - “J” Pipe to tip - $125

Have lots of extra tires / wheels cheap - $25 each.

Too much to list individually. I’ll quote you a price on whatever you need.

Eric