• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does anyone have ring mount for sale

bigelk50

Try e-gay. I have seen a small few complete ones on there. Not cheap though. There are lots of parts and rings on there too. Might try Idaho motor pool too. Thats about all I know of! Good luck!

bbbang

m66 Ring Mount

Crane Technologies has one listed for sale on their web site, ring, legs, bracket, etc. but the price is high. You will want to puchase the cab reinforcment plate if you can find one here or some other source. I actually purchased mine on e-Bay over an extended period of time, kind of a piece at a time, like the Johnny Cash song. There is a gentlemen out of Texas that sells that kind of stull, do a search and send him an e-mail, he always has the rings on e-Bay. Hope that helps you. Chris

Crazyguypa

I'm in the market for one also. Just picked up a NOS leg set in the crate from GL this afternoon. Means I'll have to take off my convoy lights. :cry: Guess I would have to get another truck to put them on......

"But honey, I needed something to put the lights onto....... ouch quit hitting me"

GUNS ON THE RUN

:|The m-36's are getting hard to find. the military is converting to the newer m-66 version but I would not expect a price drop. one can only imagine how many m-36 ring mounts are still in ware house's a waiting a surplus sale.

art

Means I'll have to take off my convoy lights. :cry: Guess I would have to get another truck to put them on......
Easy fix,
The inside pole of the convoy light fits right in to the ring mount legs.

FreightTrain

Banned
Isnt 3K the going rate for one ?
500-600 for a ring
250-400 for a set of legs
$100-150 for a cab plate(Reproduction made for a feller on here)
$150 for the pintle
$35,000 for the M2

There ya go.That is the current non-scalper prices(Yea,I am ticked off after going to the last Gun show last weekend.2500 for an AR15,800 for an Romanian AK,400 for a Yugo SKS.....May all those gun dealers choke on their over priced rip off guns and go out of business.)

combat32

I just sold 6 in the last 4 months, I was getting 800 for the ring and a set of legs.May be gettin 5 more soon, I had them listed on the trader and it didn't seem like a lot of folks were interested.Shoot me a pm if you are still looking for a set and I will advise when they become available.

These will be pick up at my place only, I just don't have the time to deal with shipping something this big.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks