• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boarding Ladder for Deuce

I am looking for a boarding ladder for a Deuce. Previous postings indicate that Saturn Surplus has them. I contacted them and they no longer have any in stock and do not have any idea when they may get additional ladders in stock. Does anyone know any other vendors that might have the ladders?
Thanks in advance.

hole

Out west here is Idaho Motor Pool, Antelope Valley Truck Parts and Boyce Trucks & Parts, They might be able to help. If you find one post up and let us know, I'd like to find one too

Reactions: 052

TaylorTradingCo

Is this what everyone else's ladders look like?

I found this light weight aluminum ladder in the back of one of the Deuces I bought. I love it! It just hangs on either the side or the back.

Most of the other ladders I have seen referred to have been steps for the vans.

No, it is not for sale. I am just curious.

Derek Taylor

Attachments

HAWKMAN

I am looking for a boarding ladder for a Deuce. Previous postings indicate that Saturn Surplus has them. I contacted them and they no longer have any in stock and do not have any idea when they may get additional ladders in stock. Does anyone know any other vendors that might have the ladders?
Thanks in advance.
I have a used one thats aluminium w/o the hand rail it has a couple of little dings but is very useable...$65.00 plus shipping, I can e-mail you pics if you'd like to check it out. Thanks Dan:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks