• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Belt Interchange

Racky

Hi All and happy new year. I took the #s off the belts on my deuce and went to Bep Poys. Well the counter person was you know, well do I need to say anymore. The dayco # is 43-9018. Does anybody know the new dayco #

Thanks in advance
Racky:?:

HeadWizard

they're all on the old site in the parts cross reference section. Probably somewhere on here also - but I haven't found them :?:

Probably has something to do with a Wiki ;-)

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The NAPA #'s are
25-9510 Compressor and I paid $10.18

25-9470 x 2 and I paid $14.98 each

They had them in stock and I carried them out the door today along with the lower radiator hose for $16.20.

Last edited:
Reactions: 052

wsucougarx

buy your belts through OD Iron. He has the NAPA ones. I took the model #'s down to our local NAPA store for the exact same belts. OD Iron sells one of them for $6-7 and NAPA wanted $22 for it. I was like no way

Reactions: 052

jatonka

I find it better to use a 46 1/2" generator belt instead of the 47" belt you are referring to. When they age some, the 47 is able to stretch and about hit the fuel filter base when tite. Also, no NAPA hose is as good as the military lower hose, from www.adirondackdodgeparts.com or Saturn Surplus. From experience. JT out

Jatonka,
Do you have a part number for the slightly shorter belt or are you getting them through Adirondack or Saturn?
Thanks 052

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks