• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long have you owned M809 series trucks?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was replying to another thread about M809 series trucks and it caused me to think about exactly when I bought my first M809 series truck. I bought my first M813A1 from DRMO Lakehurst in March of 1999. Before that time, I almost never saw M809 series trucks come up for sale. I had never seen another M809 series truck in private hands before then, although I am sure a few had come out. John Winslow told me that they almost never came out before that time...at least not complete trucks. How long ago did you guys buy your first M809 series truck?

TheBuggyman

While not being nearly as old as Bruce, I mean, er, not having owned MV's as long as him :p.......

I believe that I have owned my 809 for only about four years, about 2005-2006 range. Best damn thing I've ever bought! :grin::grin::grin:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M813 came off Camp LeJeune in Feb '02, went to a museum for a while, then to me in August of '04.

Cheers

Armada

My first 809 series was an M820 for a very short time, basically bought and sold it. That was immediately followed by the M818 I have today. This was just over a year ago, 11-07. My very first MV was an M1008 with 33K miles out of Maguire AFB in Jersey, back in '93.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks