• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright-Patterson

AndrewH

I would like to put in a good word for Brian and the GL crew at Wright-Patterson. Even in the miserable cold of Febuary they were friendly and willing to assist with loading and were not offended when we declined to use the forklift to load some 105's. Thanks!

Sumoman

I would like to put in a good word for Brian and the GL crew at Wright-Patterson. Even in the miserable cold of Febuary they were friendly and willing to assist with loading and were not offended when we declined to use the forklift to load some 105's. Thanks!
Been there for some Medical Equipment, it was fast and very nice people to deal with.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to add my comments as well. Good folks out at the base.

Sumoman

Ever been in the National Air Force Museum there? My son could only make it through the Vietnam era planes it was so huge. The food was bad but the planes were cool. We just stopped in after picking up our lot.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again I helped with a recovery at WPAFB and Brian came through for me.

I got another one of his cards and put it in my wallet this time.......... ;-)

raiburn

not sure of the guys name, but he was quite cool at wright patterson. gave me a key for my m1028 when the auction said "no keys"

1986 m1028
1987 jeep yj with one ton running gear
2003 3500 chevy express

"one tonned up"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks