• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Most of my lights are out. Duh?

Mark3395

Here's an odd one. Of course it began last night as I was due to head out for supper.

Headlights, turn signals, dash lights, rear lights... all were out. Gen lights, 4wd lights, wait, etc lights all worked. Haven't found a fuze bad and the troubleshooting guide in the -20 manual doesn't cover this.

Had to head off as is to recover a deuce and now the CUCV is attached to the rear. I'd sure like to at least have tail lights on the CUCV glowing after dark.

The tow is a bit of a pain. The snows in GA today forced me to hole up for the night.... windshield wipers and defroster couldn't keep up with the snow.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mark3395

Now why didn't I think of that? I went out to look and damned if it wasn't centered. Flipped it up and everything's right with the world.

OK, we've still got a political problem or so but I've now got lights.

Must have knocked it as I was cleaning the dash yesterday.

Thanks much.

Now if the next puzzle is this easy...

BobM

Yeah, my wife came in from work the other night and said that the tailights were out on the 1008. She was kinda embarrassed when we found the switch thrown. That was when we put the magnetic led interior light in it. In the dark you can't see that darn switch!;-)