• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cup holder

army98

I'm going to add a locking cover over the radio so it will be harder on the idiots to take. also so it looks more military.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NSN 9341-01-345-3115 Holder, Cup, Tactical, Dual, for installation in M1009 series, 1 ea.

LOL.

I like it! I gotta make something like that up for my deuce so I can drink my bee....uh, I mean SODA! Yeah, Soda....driving down the road! :-D

HardCorps79

Okay, so you inspired me. Obviously it's not as cool as what you did with yours, but it's functional, and looks a little better than it did-
I used two of the newer style canteen covers with MOLLE attachments and strapped them on, and then put the 99-cent plastic cup holders inside. For a guy on a budget without any cutting/welding/machining capabilities, it works. And the wife will stop bugging me when we go through the drive-thru.

Attachments

AJMBLAZER

There are fold down cup holders meant for boats. I've been meaning to go grab one or two from the local boat places and see how they do. LMC used to sell them but stopped a while ago.

HardCorps79

Just dont let the grenade go off in the cab! LOL
And don't tell the PFC "Don't f*** with the 'ejection seat button'." in a Humvee. He'll inevitably hit the fire suppression switch, popping your ear drums, and resulting in the crew "rapidly egressing the vehicle" looking like a lot of powdered donuts.

If only I had video of that day in Iraq.... *sigh*

Now that the thread's been officially hijacked....

army98

I hav d a few pices of 1/4 in aluminum laying around the cup holders are cake fosting tubs. jigsaw and drill is all it took lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks