• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Digital Carc Kits Available

shannondeese

I haven't painted one woodland yet. As soon as I get back from SOCOM in Fl I will finish bobbing my Deuce and paint it woodland digi. I also might be painting a M1009 woodland or desert digi when I get back.

shannondeese

I didn't get the HMMWV repower prototype finished in time so I will only be walking the event. I'll look for you there. I had a few snags with Cummins and Allison time lines.

seaaggie

Did you ever get together any Multicam patterns? I'm wanting to repaint my M35 but didn't want to re-invent the wheel if I didn't have to :)

bshupe

Bump.... this thread seems to have fizzled. Whats the current information on this subject. I personally am interested in a stencil set and/or whole paint kit for multicam but would settle for woodland digital.

Thanks!

Vintage iron

I can't believe no one has said this yet!nopics
pictures of a kit with a full description would be great and some pictures of MV painted in this way.