• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to Richmond Tomorrow.. need a load out of there

Sevo

Well it looks like I am in a pickle. I had hired a trucking company to load it out but he had some medical problems and cant get there tomorrow and now I have to another way to get my stuff out. He is looking as well but having problems finding drivers.

The problem is they only load on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Gl guy at Richmond says I have to have it out by tomorrow. Man what a nightmare!!!

I emailed main Gl in AZ and asked asking for an extension but no response. I will call tomorrow to see what i can arrange. I feel kind of helpless.

It is a deuce and a kitchen trailer.

I need to get it to Columbia, Sc.

please call me or pm me

803-414-6945

ideas appreciated.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
If you can get it a hour and a half south to Black Creek , NC or if anyone can help , they can stay here free of charge until you can get a company or someone to bring it all the way to SC , Jay

Sevo

Jay,
I cant thank you enough for your generosity. This is what makes Steel soldiers a great place.

Thanks man I will keep you posted

Sevo

Well I just got off the phone I found some one to load it out. Alredneck called me and said he can do it, he is right outside Richmond

Alredneck is a great guy and his rates are top notch.

i cant thank SS enough for being such a great resource. I hope I can give back as I have recieved

I will post when it arrives

Thanks Captain! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have met more honest and helpful people here than i could of ever imagined. Yea we have a rascal roll in from time to time, they last a short time, but 98% are great people who honor the golden rule. Thanks guys for making this a great hobby!!!

Sevo

O cool , you got to Handel I call your number a left you a message .
I hope it helps you out .
Case,

great talking with you this evening. I will keep you posted on how the pick up goes tomorrow. I think all is ok now and it will get picked up. Al is outside Richmond and is picking them both up in the morning.

Thank you again for your help. I truly appreciate it.

looking forward to July.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris,
Glad it seems to have worked out! Sounds like you had an 'interesting' day yesterday. I did pull out that second cargo cover last night and took a good look at it. It appears to be the one for an M-36 (has tie downs for seven bows). It's the older solid green vinyl, without any end flaps, front or back, and uses ropes to tie it down on the sides instead of the rubber cord. You are welcome to borrow it for the Uwharrie rally so you can camp out in the bed of your truck, but since I have an M-36, I need to keep it to go with that truck in the far distant future when it is sold.

Sevo

Chris,
Glad it seems to have worked out! Sounds like you had an 'interesting' day yesterday. I did pull out that second cargo cover last night and took a good look at it. It appears to be the one for an M-36 (has tie downs for seven bows). It's the older solid green vinyl, without any end flaps, front or back, and uses ropes to tie it down on the sides instead of the rubber cord. You are welcome to borrow it for the Uwharrie rally so you can camp out in the bed of your truck, but since I have an M-36, I need to keep it to go with that truck in the far distant future when it is sold.

Well I just spoke with Captain ( alredneck) and my deuce and MKT are headed my way. He has them both loaded up and is coming to Sc. I am pretty happy right now. I cant thank Captain enough for coming through for me.

I will post some pictures when it arrives.

Mike,
thanks you for the offer on the cover. I may take you up on it. I will come out to the hanger Thursday to see you guys.

Thanks again to everyone for the offers and help trying to make this load happen.

Sevo

Just wanted to thank Captain for getting my Duece and my MKT to me tonight.

Thank you ferro and Angie ( ferro's wife) for helping to get them unloaded and home safely. I couldn't have done it with out you guys, thank you. Stef had a blast too, she said she was sorry she couldn't make the unload trip.

We couldn't resist and had too take a peek inside the MKT once we got it off the trailer... When we pulled back the back flap ....SHE WAS LOADED!!!!

From what we saw it had about 15 brand new mermites, the new style, and all the burners are modern. Couldn't see everything, but it is packed to the ceiling. Everything looks very new and not used. The best part was when I opened up a cabinet, inside there was an electric potato peeler :D..... Should make my job much easier!

I will start a new thread on the MKT once we get her opened completely up.

thank you again to Captain for the load out. I appreciate it man. Looking forward to seeing you again

Chris

Last edited:

Sevo

wow!!! Good news SEVO!!! Hope we can catch up friday!!
thanks man, it has been a time getting them here, but it was worth it all when that OD iron shows up at your door step

I hope so too, give me a call when you get to Columbia and I can give you a better idea if my schedule is going to be light that day.

I hope your trip works out for you.. keep me posted

Alredneck

Banned
For a drop of the hat call im not sure what to think, but im glad you got your stuff and we get together again whe I come back through in a couple weeks. Traffic was crazy, then the cop giving me a ticket for not being apportioned and over weight sshh! Oh well its all a part of this crazy lil game we call life! Good luck with the new toys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks