• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5 rockwells in Ohio

micky_blue

Hello all. If i put this in the wrong place please move it.

I am looking for a pair of front 2.5 Rockwells in Ohio. I would rather trade for them but if people close by have any for sale please let me know what you have.

thanks
micky

grounded

Banned
micky i am going to drop some stuff off to sephirtothq. AND can bring them back for you for some cost and you pick them up at my place or on the route.

What part of ohio are you in?

Smashville

i have some!!!!!!

i have the 6 bolt and the 8 bolt and the 10 bolt kind my dad past this easter and i got some many axels and trucks to do with.looking to sell some to help pay for my suburban getting fixed i am near nashville. i thknk this board is cool i just found it to day.i can deliver from fargo to florida and around for gas money!!!

i have some rockwel some easton and some timkin out of truck's and still do'nt kno what are still under all truck's.i have maybey 20 army truck's all kind's to go through estate sale.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all. If i put this in the wrong place please move it.

I am looking for a pair of front 2.5 Rockwells in Ohio. I would rather trade for them but if people close by have any for sale please let me know what you have.

thanks
micky
You would rather do some trading! What you got to trade?

Sephirothq

If you are still interested they are one steer and one straight, ie front and back axles. You wouldn't be buying the whole truck just the front and one back axle. I would remove them for you, after I was paid for them.

micky_blue

Seph - you're a ways away. I'm not ruling it out, just would prefer something closer.

What I have to trade...
A bunch of parts, engines, axles, stuff like that. Have a few guns I would be willing to trade for, might be easier if you told me in the ball park of what you are looking for.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kipman is pretty close to you if you want someone closer. I've been to his farm and I know he lives closer than that to you if you are in Columbus.

While you may like having The Buckeye State on your info block it helps all the guys on the site if you were to change it to Columbus, OH. Stay on the site for a while and you will see why. You never know what you might get into.......

Just a suggestion (and yes I'm a natural buckeye).

:)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, one of the few rules of the site, is to include your state in your location.

micky_blue

I have not gotten any prices in Ohio for a set of Rockwells. If you know of any please let me know.

thanks
micky

Edit -
As for trading - I have a bunch of stuff...
Engines (dodge, chevy, ford), parts (heads, blocks, cranks) , a chevy d44 with locker chromo axles 5.13 gears and a stock 14bff. I have a few guns I would be willing to trade away. This is just to give you an idea of what I have. I also have a set of 37x13.50x17 nitto mud grapplers on 17" 6lug chevy wheels.

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's likely both Sam Winers in Akron and Adelmans in Canton have used axles waiting to be bought.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks