• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vic-1 system!!

pdstout

Guys, I just got my Vic-1 system instaled in my Deuce. Thanks, Sevo for telling me how good your system worked. I had to build a bracket for the system to mount on the top of the cab bracket. My truck has the reenforced cab for the gun mount. I love the system. Haney Electric is the guy I got it from. He is on ebay, great guy to deal with.
P. Stout

Attachments

pdstout

No problems with the clearence. I am 6`5" and can ride in eather seat with out touching the system. From the pitcure it looks close, but there is plenty of room for the head and sholders.
P. Stout

gunboy1656

can you get a pic from the other side, cause with that view it look danger close.

I would be worried about being in an accident or heavy offroading, the passenger woud hit the system.

Otherwise nice job

combat32

Looks good to me, may do mine in a similar fashion, I am used to the vic system being right next to my head from my Army days as I was on 113's and Bradley's.

JCKnife

Pete any chance you could post a picture of that bracket? I'm facing the same thing (wanting to put in a cab reinforcement plate as well as a vic-1).

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
There were a couple...Bernie, Bill, or me.

Depends on what type of system you're looking for. I have 12 series and vic1s but they are in storage in MD not here with me. Never brought the stuff out here since this job was for only 2 years.

CommoChief

Vic-1

There were a couple...Bernie, Bill, or me.

Depends on what type of system you're looking for. I have 12 series and vic1s but they are in storage in MD not here with me. Never brought the stuff out here since this job was for only 2 years.
So Carnac, you will not be at the Gilbert Show with VIC-1 equipment?

CommoChief

John Tennis from JaTonka told us of a guy that goes to Gilbert with VIC-1 equipment but I don't recall his name. If you won't be at Gilbertcan you point me in the right direction? Thanks....Bill

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Most likely John was talking about me. At this specific time, I cannot say if I will or won't make it. Unfortunately, I won't know until the last minute if I can come or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks