• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

wb1895

I won my auction on July 10, Submitted my EUC on July 10...... EUC was sent to BC on July 27. I FINALLY got my approval and "paid in full" Invoice today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta go pick it up:-D

Yes, congrats on approval! That gives those of us waiting some hope. Mine was sent to Battle Creek on 7/30. Still waiting. I'm patient. Just hope I don't lose out somehow. I figured I'd already gone through background checks for work and it would go a little faster, but no worries.

DeuceNewb

my friend and I both won auctions in early july. I've already brought my trucks home and he STILL hasn't received anything once it went to battle creek. multiple calls have gotten him nothing other than just being told to wait. no confirmation that it hasn't been lost or anythingl

Coal Cracker

Woooo Hooo, I'm approved :grin: E- mail came through 5:30 pm.

I'll post pics on recovery , time to gather the essentials and fill the truck.

Sorry for the first time jitters posts :oops: Everyone has been verrry helpful, and I couldn't have done it without all the wisdom .

Maybe now I can look for that m1009 I've been wanting.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky Dog:wink:
This was number 7 for the year. I think once you get established in the system it gets much easier. My first one took a total of 6 weeks I believe but a lot of that was on the GL side (losing the paperwork, revisions, more revisions). Now I keep a copy of the Export Letter and my DL on the computer and I save my last EUC to make sure all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed per the last one that cleared. Haven't had to do a revision since the 1st one.

1qwkgoat

wow and no dice for me...still no approval...

Same here.

Atleast seeing the members who sent their first EUC in around the end of july getting approved in the last few days. it appears GL taking about a month right now. I guess that gives us atleast some sort of a time frame to guess on.

JAYHAWK 1962

I sent two in around the middle to end of july and another one last week. I agree with keeping the copies and reusing the same format of the one that gets approved. G.L. kicked my first one back and i did the 2nd and 3rd the same as the copy from the first one. gl sent if to battle creek the same morning as it was received. hopefully soon................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks