• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Again, GL sucks for customer service

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have confirmation from online help and the nice lady that answered the phone that they have recieved my EUC info on the 28th of last month. My account still shows "submission pending". My last chat with the lady at GL, she said "you have 7 days to submit your info. Wait untill tomorrow and if it doesn't change, call back for sure." Well, uh, I didn't want to wait till I was in jeapordy of defaulting to do something about this, thats why I have called 4 times. "Well there is nothing I can do yet." GRRRR Sorry, just needed to vent.

1qwkgoat

GL's customer service is still a couple notchs better then Battle Creeks complete and total lack of customer service

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got off chat with them myself. I bought a trailer in event 4600 and within a couple of hours of sending EUC GL said "sent to Battle Creek". Then I bought two trucks in event 4663. Two days after sending EUC the site says they still haven't received it. I got on the chat to make sure the had it and the lady on chat said they may have it but didn't know. The lady on chat gave me a different number to fax to so I tried that. They say they have everything now. We will see.

Seems I'll have good luck with a sale or two and think " looks like GL is doing better these days". Then the next one they will screw up so I guess it's just luck of the draw.

54reo

My status on the 4663 event is the same...

"Submission Pending".........(but I have sent it, and verified that!!!!)

Time for the hourly calls and live chat again.

KsM715

I hear ya Gimpy, I just did the same thing today. Sent my EUC for sale 4600 a week ago monday, the 31st, Still no change in status, got on live chat and she asked where I sent it? I told her e-mailed to EUCinfo @ gl bla bla bla, she said "oh we dont have access to the email acount so we cant check to see if we have it." WHAT?!! So I had to send it to a different acount so she could verify they got it while on live chat. After she verified it, told me she would forward it to the EUC dept, and it could take 5-7 days to see a change in status. 3 weeks just to prove Im worthy of buying 2 used and probably worthless tranmissions:-x

Chief_919

I hear ya Gimpy, I just did the same thing today. Sent my EUC for sale 4600 a week ago monday, the 31st, Still no change in status, got on live chat and she asked where I sent it? I told her e-mailed to EUCinfo @ gl bla bla bla, she said "oh we dont have access to the email acount so we cant check to see if we have it." WHAT?!! So I had to send it to a different acount so she could verify they got it while on live chat. After she verified it, told me she would forward it to the EUC dept, and it could take 5-7 days to see a change in status. 3 weeks just to prove Im worthy of buying 2 used and probably worthless tranmissions:-x
I always copy both the EUCINFO and INFO emails since I know the live chat folks can't see the EUCINFO one..

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sale 4600 may be the problem, I am in the same boat, I sent in my EUC on a Flatbed trailer and it is still showing I am pending? I emailed today no answer yet.
James G.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sale 4600 may be the problem, I am in the same boat, I sent in my EUC on a Flatbed trailer and it is still showing I am pending? I emailed today no answer yet.
James G.
Well I bought a trailer on 4600 and my EUC was sent to Battle Creek the same day I sent it. 4663 is the sale I'm having problems with but looks like Kenny had no problems with this sale. Anything you do with GL is a crap shoot. You win some, you loose some.

JAYHAWK 1962

I have 2 trailers on 4600 faxed info in at 0300 next morning and express mailed copies sat still shows euc pending. With monday being the holiday maybe they are somewhat behind.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jayhawk, I could understand that IF, I didn't get confirmation that they recieved my info on the 28th of last month.

nhdiesel

I'm also having problems with 4600. Won a Deuce, submitted EUC same night (e-mail). Nothing changed, today I used live chat "Heidi" and she had no way to check on the EUC. I e-mailed it (again) directly to her, got a verification e-mail saying that it was passed along. My fingers are crossed...

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks