• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I wonder why they pulled all the m35a2s

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were there around 9:30am Saturday morning, then by 9:45 they were gone. Seems odd to be pulled on a Saturday morning. No ideas why

ABN173

They were there around 9:30am Saturday morning, then by 9:45 they were gone. Seems odd to be pulled on a Saturday morning. No ideas why
Odd that they were pulled yes, on Saturday not really. I make it a point to check GL on Saturday or Sunday because I find that at least with my location that when the new lots are added.

Chief_919

Odd that they were pulled yes, on Saturday not really. I make it a point to check GL on Saturday or Sunday because I find that at least with my location that when the new lots are added.
Same here, I see more updates over the weekend than any other time.

NEIOWA

Still scads listed at DRMOs (DOD, GSA, & Donation) . If going to foreign military sales those would be gone I think.

JCKnife

No because those few are junk. The a2s they had listed were all good trucks. My only hope is that the trucks at Frankfort remain sold and we all don't get a refund in a few days:evil:
My card hasn't actually been charged yet, has yours?

Don't mean to add to any paranoia...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm certainly not trying to fan the paranoia flames, BUT.... I can't help but find an odd sense of humor in the possilbe reasons for these deuces suddenly vanishing from GL's current offerings.

...Maybe THEIR EUC didn't go through and therefore Uncle Sam recalled them LOLroflroflroflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks