• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I wonder why they pulled all the m35a2s

JB

At Eglin on Thursday there were @ 10 (A2's & A3's) pulled to the side with FMS stickers in the windows but there were also @ 10 not yet marked for sale or otherwise. The ones w/ FMS stickers did not appear to have ever been marked for any sale.:?:

Edit: FMS=Foreign Military Sale Sorry:oops:

Last edited:

JAYHAWK 1962

Was wondering what the heck happened myself. Guess the prices just went up on civilian owned trucks. also some lots of ammo cans at ft carson were pulled also

Last edited:

greenjeepster

I hope they put them back up after I get my EUC. I would buy two more, but not until I don't have to wait so long for them. These past three days feel like months:cry:

srodocker

i tried to tell my gf thats what i should buy two but she insisted i not even get one ... oh and she says that i'll never sell it...that may be true ha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks