• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

Westech

CPL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421683951.984469.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421683968.138978.jpg
High speed M1008 running.
She started right up at 20* this morning.
Last week she started at 5* but not 0*.
The rear battery is getting weak and I will replace it soon.

truck1

Winch is mounted between frame rails on a universal mounting plate from Harbor Freight. Which is a 12,000 lb. from HF also. Setup works great, out of the way, easy install.Here you go.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

the skull

SgtDave, I see the window is rolled down, is the old girl making
so much heat you're trying to melt the snow as well as move it?
Also, you have a Kubelwagen? I would love to see pics of THAT
please!

SgtDave12

SgtDave, I see the window is rolled down, is the old girl making
so much heat you're trying to melt the snow as well as move it?
Also, you have a Kubelwagen? I would love to see pics of THAT
please!
Skull there is a pic or two in my albums, avatar is an older pic from about 10ish years ago... She still runs great!

Assel

Some Pics of my M1009 ... its a bit modified to match german tax laws better (loosing backseats makes it so much cheaper I could buy a rebuild IP from the money I save - every year.) so its now a single cab :DIMG_2153.jpgIMG_2155 - Kopie.jpgIMG_2941.jpgIMG_2938.jpgIMG_3012.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks