• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

ssgtwright-usmc

I had a accident at beginning of year and I am now learning again, dont sell it yet. Things take time and I am going thru that now. ****, Im still trying to remember what my parents look like now even when they are gone.
Keep your MV and just get better in which I am trying to do.
Easy said but it does take time to heal so dont give up yet.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Not looking for a M818 anymore then ? Id get a M35A3 or a 900 series 5 ton. I did another prade today too and I cant stand drivng the M37 near the end of a parade with start stop stop stop start stop stop stop wait stop start. :roll: With three M1009's in front of me.

Lets go find a couple of A3's together.:-D

ctmustang

Jay
M35a3 would definately be sweet in the driveway. I bet the neighbors would love me even more.:twisted: You find a couple and were off on another roadtrip-recovery.

maxim

Recovered from Ft Riley KS. Drove 900 mles to KS. Put batteries in it and drove it on the trailer. Pulled it back home 900 miles with a 1991 Chev 1/2 ton with 190,000 miles on it. The Mrs went along and listened to books on tape...a wonder full thing ...books on tape...
She can now identify a M35, M37, M880, M1009, M38, by thier outline against a darkening sky from a mile away....

Attachments