• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for m35 bumper extentions

ODdave

looking for some bumper extentions, just picked up another duece and as it turns out my dad wants it. I offered him one of the "nicer" trucks but he wants this one (not shure why, i hope this is not a sign of geting senile, he is getting old. lol). I told him i would help him find parts, so here i am. The truck came with a pto and shifter but had no winch or extentions. He found a winch in great shape and now needs the bumper extentions. It also is in need of a trans. We live in the lansing MI area but enjoy traveling. if anyone has these let me know. Also if anyone is close by in Michigan and wants to shoot the **** somtime get ahold of me. would be fun to meet someone else close by that has deuse's. Thanks everyone. Dave

bigelk50

I think that Clark or white owl or Memphis or eastern surplus has them. Not sure if any SS members do.

Welcome to the site..

ODdave

thanks for the welcome bigelk50. i will give them a shot. i just try to keep $ going to other hobeists insted of biusness but i may have to go that route. I have never heard of clark or white owl. are they like memphis?

Scarecrow1

Hello and first off your a good son lol , Im sure you can find the parts you need From some members here if you place a request in the classified section ....Good luck and happy new year

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a spare set but I think I'll hold on to them. Extentions are hard to find all by themself.

scooter01922

TNJ murray, 26 bucks a side i do believe.....then again it did take a month to get my stuff, just saying. Wait, just checked....85 bucks each???? hmm, i know i saw em cheap somewhere.

Last edited: