• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for m35 bumper extentions

ODdave

looking for some bumper extentions, just picked up another duece and as it turns out my dad wants it. I offered him one of the "nicer" trucks but he wants this one (not shure why, i hope this is not a sign of geting senile, he is getting old. lol). I told him i would help him find parts, so here i am. The truck came with a pto and shifter but had no winch or extentions. He found a winch in great shape and now needs the bumper extentions. It also is in need of a trans. We live in the lansing MI area but enjoy traveling. if anyone has these let me know. Also if anyone is close by in Michigan and wants to shoot the **** somtime get ahold of me. would be fun to meet someone else close by that has deuse's. Thanks everyone. Dave

bigelk50

I think that Clark or white owl or Memphis or eastern surplus has them. Not sure if any SS members do.

Welcome to the site..

ODdave

thanks for the welcome bigelk50. i will give them a shot. i just try to keep $ going to other hobeists insted of biusness but i may have to go that route. I have never heard of clark or white owl. are they like memphis?

Scarecrow1

Hello and first off your a good son lol , Im sure you can find the parts you need From some members here if you place a request in the classified section ....Good luck and happy new year

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a spare set but I think I'll hold on to them. Extentions are hard to find all by themself.

scooter01922

TNJ murray, 26 bucks a side i do believe.....then again it did take a month to get my stuff, just saying. Wait, just checked....85 bucks each???? hmm, i know i saw em cheap somewhere.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks