• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT carry covers on e-bay

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone has a set of the older style nylon carry covers on e-bay, auction #390131976991 . They are not ther ancient canvas ones, nor the more modern vinyl type. The Nylon ones fade quickly in the sun, then tear. However, if you are restoring an MKT-85 or MKT-90 to original configuration, I think they would be correct. Maybe I need to raise the prices on the MKT canvas I have?

Last edited:

Aswayze

That’s Dave down in Springfield.

He gets MASSIVE scrap canvas lots and sorts through them to fish out salvageable stuff.

He is fairly close by to me (300 miles or so) so I tend to get a lot of stuff from him. He is a great source if you happen to need something odd like MKT canvas bits or in the case of my last trip down, vehicle boot walls for the modular command post tent. (Now I just need an M577)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks