• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#1 alternator question and glow plug statment

LIMVMAN

The #1 alternator looks pretty new in my M1009,,,,While my mechanic was going over the truck to get ready for the road. He noticed that it seems not to be putting out any amps. He told me because the Gen #1 light on the dash dosne't lite up--it dosen't make a complete circut???? and so the alternator will not put out a charge:?:..I have my manuals being shipped to me at we speak.
BTY,,,I replaced the WELLMAN's glow plugs in my cucv with 13G delco's...
3 Three of the wellmans tips blew up like a ballon:-x and two where burnt out :-xAND only three worked.:-?

Ken_86gt

As to the alternator, he is right, we have covered this before on this forum. Also in case you didn't know the manuals are available on this site under the resources section as pdf files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks