• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for IP Guage Decals, or who is Rick Larsen?

Low-Tech-Redneck

So far, he's the only guy I've found who makes guage stencils, and if I remember right, he offers them in both white and black.

We'll have to call him soon to get our truck done up for this year's show, we wanted guage labels last year, but time ran out on us.

Jones

Rick Larsen is tooled up for the gauge decal sets.
HOWEVER, Our own Polverone, www.megasticker.com can make anything you can give him artwork or at least a detailed idea for. He did my HEMTT pre-drive checklist stickers and they turned out awesome!

vtdeucedriver

I know Rick personally, good guy and good quality stuff. I had hounded him for a couple of yrs for decals for the instrument panels. He has them now, both black and white.

Thanks Jones and Jeff.

Yes, I can make them. I just need a close up of how they look as my truck is sans tach and speedo decals. Armadas pic is a little blurry.
Or if someone can tell me what they say and where the arc starts and stops I can measure my guages and whip some out.

That reminds me, I need to make a special purple set for Wallew. D'oh!! :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks