• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M689E mobilizer and old ISO container

The one in the pictures is designed to pick up only the Gichner mobile units.

The one that will move a standerd sea container is "M1022 Mobilizer". It is made by Gichner. If you want I can send you lots of info and brochures. I have sent them several emails trying to get parts for my M1022. They never answer.
I have one of each of these units.
The M1022 can be utilized by a single person but you will need to be on a level hard surface. I believe the M1022 weighs about 1900lbs. Make sure you get one with the little wheels that make it useable. Without them I doubt if it is useable at all. It is really heavy!
Be very sure none of the weight of the container is ever rested on those little wheel assys. They will be immediately crushed beyond repair!

e

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, but I will be modifying my M720 so that I can move empty ISO containers around
on my property.
Bruce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks