• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a NATO slave plug...

kapnklug

Want to make a set of jumper cables for my '86 M1009. I need the single pin style. I tried OD Iron's site but they don't seem to carry them, and although Ebay sometimes has them, they don't now. Anyone have one to sell?

jwaller

you want the cable with ends? I have one with 20' cord. $125 shipped. you could always but the ends on egay and make it yourself. but cable is very pricey.

kapnklug

I'm looking for just the plug end, to put on one end of a set of jumper cables I already own. Need the single pin kind, that looks like a giant RCA audio plug.

Last edited:

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you have some cables, do you have two prong slave cables or just the two prong male and female connectors?

Also, could use a 12 prong male trailer connector.

Also, looking for at least 5 'L' brackets used to hold the battery and tool boxes up. Light rust OK but no cracks or pits.

Thanks for your help.
Orren Winjum

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks