• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help M818 Wont start

Armada

She fired right up! Thanks for all the help guys. Would have been scratching my head for sometime without all of your help.
[thumbzup]Glad you got it going again. Now that you have it home, please spend time with the manuals and digest them. Get to know the truck and all it's systems, procedures, etc., before you start driving it. Your truck will thank you for it and it may save your life or someone elses. Would hate to see someone get injured (or worse) or the truck get damaged from improper procedures, maintenance, etc. Once you learn the intricacies, ENJOY! :driver:

Last edited:

reb87

Same thing happened to me on my first 818. I even had my wife pull me a 1/4 mile with the suburban to try and get it started. I finally posted here and learned about the emergency stop. A pretty minor problem but without this site I may have never found it...

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
She fired right up! Thanks for all the help guys. Would have been scratching my head for sometime without all of your help.
Another satisfifed customer. [thumbzup] Just gives you warm fuzzies.....

Glad to hear it's running. Now read the -10 manual and start posting pictures...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks