• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Riley, KS to AL

jrou111

Hey guys I "accidentally" won a LDS in the can from GL last week and I need to get it home or to Wreckerman's place. Can anybody near there in Kansas please pick it up for me and bring it this way, or at least get it off base so I can pick it up later?

Thanks!

KsM715

What does one of those weigh? Do you have to wait on an EUC? I have no way to get it to you but I might be able to get it and store it. Is wreckerman coming to the MVPA thing in Topeka in July? Im 1 hour away from there and I plan on going.

jrou111

What does one of those weigh? Do you have to wait on an EUC? I have no way to get it to you but I might be able to get it and store it. Is wreckerman coming to the MVPA thing in Topeka in July? Im 1 hour away from there and I plan on going.
With the container they weight 3000lbs. Yes, I am waiting on EUC, I can stall for another week if necessary since I haven't submitted it yet. It usually takes only 1-3 weeks for me to get a final invoice.

If you could just hold on to it until I sell it (since I don't really want an LDS) or until the SS transporters can move it in this direction, that'd be awesome.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes they weight 3000# in the can and take up the bed of a M105. The problem is transfering it to a different vehilce witout a forklift or a big hoist.

jrou111

Yes they weight 3000# in the can and take up the bed of a M105. The problem is transfering it to a different vehilce witout a forklift or a big hoist.
Maybe I should also buy a M105 there too? :grin:

Actually I wish someone would just buy it. Ever have stuff in your watch list that you wind up winning? aua

KsM715

hmmm 3k lbs? I dont have a trailer that can handle that. I could borrow one from work but I have no way to get it off the trailer at my place then onto another trailer when the time comes to ship it out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might be cheaper/smarter to default and pay the tiny fee.