• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright Patterson (dayton OH) to Northwest Tennessee

davidkroberts

Anyone on list know of a reputable shipping company to pull two trucks from Wright Patterson (Dayton Ohio) to Northwest Tennessee (38024). Ill need a pickup at Gov Liquidation and would like someone who has pulled OD Iron before.

Will either be two M-35's or 1 M-35 and 1 M-818... depends on how the auction goes and that depends on shipping quotes....:)

The drop in Tennessee will be on commercial property with good turn arounds and I would like a drop deck w/ ramps to pull both if possible but isnt a deal breaker if not available.

Pickup and Delivery most likely within the next 3 weeks or so, but im not picky.

Trying here first then going to Uship.com

flyxpl

I wish you luck . I am having a hard time getting two out of Redstone . My two weeks will be up on the 15th and I have not heard a word from the guy who was going to pick them up . Very little comunication , I called Redstone they said they have not heard from trucking co either. You would think if I guy was busy he would at least call redstone to buy some time . Anyway I did the U ship thing . I have at least got sombody that will answer the phone and return my messages . I guess they are busy . And I thought the EUC was the hard part .
Something else that limits the guy that can haul your load is buying two at the same time . Alot of guys can haul one , but don't have room for two on thei trailer .

Last edited:

davidkroberts

man i wish i was home i would have gone down and grabbed them out of redstone for you. im only about two hours away. Still stuck in afganistan though and am no help here. Ive used uship for a few moves and had real good luck. If i have to ill drive up and drive one of them home. I really dont want to though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks