• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"free" m105a3

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got 2 M105A3s sitting at Hooks, TX. I'm willing to give one up to anyone that can get the other one to me. The "free" one has racks and I believe bows but is missing the lunette. I've got to get them moved before Aug 13 so anyone interested needs to jump fast.

Attachments

ARYankee

Wow. I could get them out but I'm not heading in your direction anytime soon.... If you can't find anyone and you need a last ditch effort let me know and we can work something out.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not in any great hurry to get it home. Do you make it over to San Antonio or Austin normally? Right now the big concern is getting them picked up before next Friday.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone can get them to the greater Houston area, I will get the one to San Antonio.

ARYankee

No, I really don't have any plans to go out that way. I do have a deuce at Hooks that I'm waiting for the freaking EUC to clear. I just figured I would lend you a hand if you or anyone else couldn't get to them in time. I'm just 100 miles or so from there. I can stash them at my house and we could work something out from there.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NDT,

Thanks again for the offer. I went through about everyone I could think of to contact directly with this and finally decided to open it up to the entire site. I'm sure something will work out or worse case scenario I pay to have them towed to a storage yard until I can get them myself.

Don't forget I've still got your piece of tow bar when you come to snag your latest toy at Ft Sam.

MC

reb87

Somebody needs to take him up on his offer. Those a3 trailers are awesome, the best part is you can see them behind the deuce and a half. I hate how the 105a2 cant be seen in the mirrors, makes it hard to back up. The 105a3 with surge brakes and extra width is excellent...

linx310

I sent an email to a fellow steel solider that may be interested...we will see if he is awake this late...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks