• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce winch tension channels

7mmTCU

Would anyone have and be willing to share a drawing of the proper dimensions and the locations and size of the holes. Mine are pretty bent up and I dont know if after I bend them back into shape is they may have stretched a bit. I am thinking about having a set folded up at a local shop and finishing the holes myself.

Thanks
Dean

tm america

The plates on the top ,back and the threaded rod on the bottom are there to keep the winch ends properly spaced.the main purpose is to keep ther from spreading on a side pull that would force the frame rails apart.2.5ton trucks don't have tensioners like five tons do.some five tons even have level winders...

7mmTCU

I'm thinking this piece. Someone had them for sale in the classified section at one time.
Correct. One on top and the other on the back toward the radiator. Yes, ODIron had some reproductions but they are sold out. There is a past thread on it in the archive. I want to have a set folded up at a local shop. I'll finish the holes myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks